Ready to join our team?
Were looking for exceptional applicants to join our team. We pride ourselves on arriving on time and meeting our customer's expectations for quality repairs. We provide a large variety of repairs across multiple trades for our customers. Our current openings are for:
The proper candidates will possess the following:
- A valid drivers license and clean driving record to drive our company supplied van
- Ability to work autonomously or with teammates
- Submit a background check
- Excellent customer service skills to build long term relationships
- Communicate with customers and manage expectations relating to cost estimates and scope of work
- Collect payment for work performed
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Tools necessary to perform a variety of repairs across multiple trades
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
We are a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
Fill out the required fields and a member of our team will be in touch soon. We look forward to working with you!